California Business Lawyer
When you are in need of a qualified California business lawyer, look no further than Law Advocate Group, LLP. Our top-rated law firm provides a wealth of legal services to clients throughout Southern California and Los Angeles areas including Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Burbank, Westwood, Brentwood, Venice, Culver City, Mar Vista, Marina Del Rey, and surrounding communities. Law Advocate Group employs some of the most highly respected legal professionals in business law and our impeccable reputation has garnered us a number of prestigious awards.
If you run a business, you understand that the stakes are high. Tremendously high. With all of the laws, codes, and regulations on the books, it can be difficult for even the most diligent of entrepreneurs to stay on top of everything. To make matters worse, you must worry about legal threats from consumers, competitors, and other interests. Businesses face legal disputes every single day in America, but how can you protect your interests and focus on what truly matters (your day-to-day operations)?
At Law Advocate Group, LLP, we can help you to find a knowledgeable California business lawyer that is capable of counseling and representing you as needed, and ensuring that your interests are protected.
But our expertise isn’t the only thing that sets us apart from the many business law firms in California. In addition to understanding the laws, regulations, and requirements, we are simply passionate about our community. Since our founding, we have been actively involved in the local area, striving to make the state of California the best that it can be. We are truly passionate about the business community, and we want to see you thrive. That’s why we go the extra mile to provide the best possible quality of service, and we align our goals with your goals. That’s how we have earned the respect of local judges and the myriad clients whom we serve. Let us do the same for you.
Find a Qualified Business Lawyer in California
We recognize that you have many options when it comes to choosing an attorney for your business, and that’s why we consistently work hard to be the best. Our award-winning team boasts more than a century of combined legal experience, and more importantly, we have carefully hand-selected a diverse team of individuals who specialize in all aspects of business law, from transactions to litigations to incorporation. Whether you’re looking to start up a small business or uphold the legal requirements of your corporation, we can partner you with just the right California Business Lawyer who understands your needs inside and out. If you have a business-related question, contact the California business attorneys at Law Advocate Group today to learn how we can help your business.
- Formation and Alteration
- Business Transactions
- Real Estate
- Commercial Contracts
- Contract Fraud
- Contract Litigation
- Business Enterprise
- Business Fraud
- Corporate Law
- Business Organization
- Business Transfers
- Buying and Selling of Businesses
- Business Start-Ups
- Closely-Held Business Law
- Entrepreneurial Business Law
- Corporate Partnership
- S Corporations
- Buy- Sell Agreements
- Limited Liability Company Law
- Pass-Through Entities
Is Law Advocate Group Right for Me?
At Law Advocate Group, LLP, we know California state law. We live and work here. We understand the landscape, the infrastructure, and everything that makes the business environment unique. Our legal knowledge of this city is unparalleled, and we boast extensive backgrounds in in litigation and trial work. Furthermore, we rely on our invaluable relationships with leading tax experts, accountants, and other industry professionals to ensure the greatest perspective and provide the best possible advice to our business clients.
Here are just some of the services we provide: business transactions, business litigation, breach of contract, business organization, business start-ups, buy-sell agreements, contracts, trademarks and patents, LLC law, small business law, pass-through entities, incorporation. Basically, if it pertains to establishing, running, or protecting a business in California, we can help.
- Our team of top-notch attorneys boast nearly a century of combined experience in business litigation. Not only do we understand the laws, but we understand the Los Angeles marketplace better than anyone else. We proudly serve Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, and all of Southern California. We know the landscape well enough to navigate the most complex codes and regulations as they pertain to the local market.
- Our California business lawyers have won some of the top legal awards and have received stellar reviews from peers, customers, and governing bodies alike. Get in touch with us to learn more about the many prestigious commendations and testimonials that we have received, and see for yourself why Law Advocate Group, LLP, remains the leading business litigation firm in the Los Angeles area.
- We combine knowledge and experience with an aggressive approach to ensure the optimal outcome with our clients. Not only do we understand the process, but we fight tooth-and-nail for our clients, often when others won’t. Business litigation is a tough game, and you need an ally who is willing to fight tirelessly on your behalf. That’s where we come in. When you need the best business litigation attorney in Los Angeles, you won’t do better than Law Advocate Group, LLP.
Choose Law Advocate Group, LLP
Our goal is simple. We strive to meet your needs to perfection, in the hopes that you will continue to not only retain our services, but also recommend us to your friends and associates. We want to earn your trust, and if our track record is any indication, you will be amazed by the quality of service that we provide. So let us provide you with the highly personalized counsel that you need, and open up the lines of communication so that our highly qualified attorneys are always there when you need them. You can always count on us to pick up the phone and answer emails with absolute promptness we’re willing to do whatever it takes to be the best.
Retain the Services of a California Business Attorney That is Dedicated To You
- Experience: Our expert business attorneys in California have over 8 decades of combined experience in legal representation in a variety of complex laws. We are diligent, knowledgeable, and actively involved in staying at the forefront of legal issues.
- Understanding: We take the necessary time to understand your issues, concerns, and goals as an individual or business and work with you to develop a lasting relationship.
- Accessible: It’s our mission to provide each and every client with personalized attention, diligence, and professionalism by always being available to you. We will always be accessible to you during your case and communicate with you on all progress.
If you do decide to reach out to us for a consultation or representation, we will meet with you to discuss your business dispute and all surrounding details. We’ll provide an initial case evaluation and conduct a thorough investigation to determine if the available evidence justifies filing or defending in a potential lawsuit. A qualified California business lawyer will work to gather all necessary facts and information, gather witness statements, and compile documents to learn everything there is to know about your dispute, and proceed accordingly. We may also conduct pre-litigation meetings to see if the dispute can be settled to your benefit before a trial even begins. Whatever the best course of action, we will fight to see you and your business interests come out on top. From the evaluation to the pleadings to the trial to the settlements and appeals, we will be there for you every step of the way.
You need a California Business Lawyer that is Experienced, Accessible & Thorough…
Our California Business Law Firm is based in Los Angeles, CA, where our litigation lawyers have acquired over 80 years of combined experience in legal representation. Our skills and knowledge are a top resource for our clients that has been recognized by industry peers and judges. If you have a request specifically involving a business litigation, please take a moment to fill out the form below so that we may get in contact with you.